How to return or exchange your items
You can return your order for any reason, at any time, within 30 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange, in its original condition and packaging.
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Fill out the Returns Form noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Please give clear instructions of the size and colour you require if an exchange is needed.
- The garment must be unworn and unwashed.
- Please wrap the package securely, making sure to include your Returns form. Seal your package securely.
- Send your parcel to: Goalsoul ltd, 111 Blair Athol Road, Sheffield, S11 7GD, UK.
- Please take your parcel to your nearest Post Office. We recommend that you send your parcel by Recorded Post. Always retain Proof of Postage. Goods are returned to us at your own expense.
- We can only refund delivery charges if the return is a result of our error, or faulty goods.
- We do not charge you to send an exchanged item back to you.
- On receipt of your request, you will receive your refund credit or exchanged order (if in stock) within 1 week for UK customers and 2 weeks for overseas customers.
- We submit any refund to your bank immediately. You will then receive the funds from a refund in your account approximately 5–10 business days after the original refund. (This is an aspect of how the banking system works, not a policy set by Goalsoul.)